Friday, November 8, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 9, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Deck)

Five of Swords Reversed
I have to admit, when I saw this card come up, my first reaction was a childish one. “NOOOOOOO…..I don’t want to write about this card! I just wrote about it a few days ago!” But then as I scrolled back and looked at the last time it came up, I realized we had gotten this card in the upright position before, but now it’s reversed. So I’m calming down now as I get grounded and ready to interpret it for today.
The last time we had this card, it was being used by Sacred Spirit to point out to us our darker side and our inner turmoil. Giving us a chance to address those things. This time, reversed, the energy is a little bit different, but actually in direct correlation to the message from the last time around.
This time we are being given a bit of a breather. A reward for facing those dark shadows within ourselves. Today is when those of us who did that on the 29th of October, begin to harvest some of the sweet rewards of that. By looking those shadows within ourselves in the eye, and deciding what action we should take about them, to either change them or make peace with them, we have made ourselves more healthy people. More healthy people have more healthy lives. We are going to begin to see the manifestation of that work, today. The reward is showing up. We are bringing in our first harvest from this work we did. I don’t know any other way to say it, but I can say, this little break is sure going to feel sweet to me!
Peace,
Amista
PS: For those of you who would like a reading with me, when we hit 1000 page-views for this blog, I will be posting a contest on the following days Tarot Card Interpretation so that one of you can win a 30 minute psychic telephone reading with me. We are less than 200 page-views away from that already, and I have been posting here for less than a month, so be sure to share my entries to get us there that much quicker! Then stayed tuned for how to win the contest!
For those of you that don’t want to wait, or don’t want to chance it, you can schedule a reading with me by going to my web-site: www.amista.info for scheduling information.
Peace again,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment