Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 29, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Image ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law)

Knight of Wands
This card addresses a lot of different things. But there is one solid message that is popping out to me today as I sense around about our message here. Do you see the mountain in the background on the right hand side of the card? Typically for me in Tarot, a mountain symbolized a challenge. In this card for us today, we see the mountain area of the card behind our hero, the knight of wands and his cohorts. What Sacred Spirit is using this to indicate for us today is that the most difficult part of a challenging situation we have been facing is now behind us. I have the sense that most of us are still facing that same situation to a certain degree, maybe even just tying up loose ends around it, but the point is that we have each made it through the hardest part of whatever situation it is that we are facing.
For me, this is easy to see playing out in my life. I just returned from an out of state trip I had to make suddenly to take care of some things because my Grandma was suddenly put in a nursing home. It was a plane trip followed by 5 days of non-stop work, then get on a plane the next day home again.
I am very thankful my mother was able to find a good nursing home for Grandma to stay in, and just as thankful that my grandma seems to be adjusting amazingly well to her new living situation.
Now that I think about it, even though my mom and my grandma don’t read my blog, the encouraging message Sacred Spirit is sending through the energy of this card could easily apply to all three of us.
How does it apply to you?
Peace,
Amista

No comments:

Post a Comment