Monday, November 11, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 12, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Image ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law)

The Emperor - IV - Reversed
Before we get into the card I want to thank those of you who read here yesterday and compassionately sent light and strength my way. Within an hour of posting the blog, you all had me starting to get my energy back and by a few hours later and even through the rest of the day, I have felt great. Thank you so much! *big hugs to you all*
Now to look at the card Sacred Spirit is using to speak to us today. The Emperor card is one that speaks of authority and of bringing something productive out of chaos when it us upright. Today I really hear Sacred Spirit pulling on me with this cards energy about our authority over ourselves. Over how we react to people and situations that come into our lives. Over our own words. Over our own moods. Even over our own thoughts.
But this card is in the reversed position, so it’s too simple just to say that this card is reminding us of our authority over our own lives and our own selves. In the reversed position the energy of this card is being used to call us to be conscious of the decisions we are making, or the reactions we are doing without stopping to think and decide. Spirit is calling us to be mindful of our own authority, our own power. And the message today is to use that wisely. We are being called to think before just reacting. To make choices that are productive and good for everyone involved. This is a day of being called into the responsibility that goes with such power and authority. To use our sense of responsibility with this authority and power to guide us into something that moves us and those around us forward. Much like the Emperor, we each make a difference with our own authority and power. Will we realize that at a deeper level, and act in the truth of that?
Peace,
Amista
PS: For those of you who would like a reading with me, when we hit 1000 page-views for this blog, I will be posting a contest on the following days Tarot Card Interpretation so that one of you can win a 30 minute psychic telephone reading with me. We are less than 100 page-views away from that already, and I have been posting here for less than a month, so be sure to share my entries to get us there that much quicker! Then stayed tuned for how to win the contest!
For those of you that don’t want to wait, or don’t want to chance it, you can schedule a reading with me by going to my web-site: www.amista.info for scheduling information.
Peace again,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment