Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 10, 2013, (Image from Shadowscapes Tarot and ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law)

Nine of Pentacles Reversed
This card in the upright position is speaking about someone who has become more advanced in their learning about how the spiritual and the physical interconnect and effect each other.
Sacred Spirit tonight is using it to call to our attention that today, for us, is a day of following the path of that learner. Of that seeker of truth. Today is a day for us of learning about more of the interactions and overlappings and effects that spirit has on physical, and physical has on spirit than we were aware of on a conscious level before. These will be very empowering lessons indeed, I would say even life-changers.
Happy learning to us all!
Peace,
Amista
PS: For those of you who would like a reading with me, when we hit 1000 page-views for this blog, I will be posting a contest on the following days Tarot Card Interpretation so that one of you can win a 30 minute psychic telephone reading with me. We are less than 200 page-views away from that already, and I have been posting here for less than a month, so be sure to share my entries to get us there that much quicker! Then stayed tuned for how to win the contest!
For those of you that don’t want to wait, or don’t want to chance it, you can schedule a reading with me by going to my web-site: www.amista.info for scheduling information.
Peace again,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment