Monday, November 4, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 5, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Deck)

Death - XIII
Boy was I surprised to see this very same card pop up for us two days in a row! But, if this card is what Sacred Spirit wants to use to convey a message to us, then I guess I’ll ground myself and go in for interpretation number two on this card. *grinning*
Today there are two key elements that I am noticing about the artwork in this card that didn’t pop out to me at all yesterday. They are the woman who is stretching free as the bird is in the throws of death. It’s almost as if she is able now to come out of the birds shadow. Remember letting go of something to make room for something new? The bird is dying, the woman is coming into liberation and fullness of life!
The second thing that popped out to me tonight are the iris flowers, so I decided it was time to do a little research on the meaning of the Iris. (All plants have a meaning you know, they are a secret language of their own, to those who know the code.) What I found was that the Iris stands for some great characteristics, hope, valor, faith and wisdom! Yay!
So what I’m pulling off of this card today is the idea that yesterday we did the hard stuff. Yesterday we let some stuff go that we have held onto and thought we needed for a long time. Today we will see the results of yesterdays work. We are that woman coming to life and stretching out from under the bird. The load of the thing that we were carrying has fallen away and now we can really stretch out and reach for things we couldn’t before, because we were using our energy to hold onto that old thing.
And how does the Iris meaning play into all of this? Because to stretch in such a new and vibrant way takes all of the things that the Iris indicates. Hope. Valor. Faith. Wisdom.
Yesterday I was excited that we are growing. Today I am excited that we have made it to the fun part of that growth. That part full of wonder and excitement!
Peace,
Amista

PS: For those of you who would like a reading with me, when we hit 1000 page-views for this blog, I will be posting a contest on the following days Tarot Card Interpretation so that one of you can win a 30 minute psychic telephone reading with me. We are less than 300 page-views away from that already, and I have been posting here for less than a month, so be sure to share my entries to get us there that much quicker! Then stayed tuned for how to win the contest!
For those of you that don’t want to wait, or don’t want to chance it, you can schedule a reading with me by going to my web-site: amista.info for scheduling information.

Peace again,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment