Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 22, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Image ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law)

Knight of Swords Reversed
Today we are being reminded to choose our battles carefully. The Knight of Swords rushes in rashly to defend those things he believes in. Rushing rashly is not always the best formula for success. In fact, it sort of sounds like being triggered. Reacting instead of taking appropriate action.
With this card being reversed, we are being told to think things through before we respond. DON’T rush in rashly. Instead of reacting, it would be better to give ourselves time to analyze our situation before responding. Make sure that the response we do have, is one that will have positive and productive results. It’s a good way to live every day. But doing this will be key to today
************************************************************
As a side note: I will be on a plane tomorrow at my normal posting time here. I am unsure how things will work out at the other end of the line so I’m not sure if I will be posting tomorrow or not. If I do, it will be hours later than usual. But I will be thinking of all of you and wishing you, as usual, peace within yourselves.
Peace,
Amista

No comments:

Post a Comment