Friday, November 1, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 2, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Deck)

The Emperor Reversed
I think we had this card not that long ago, and reversed, just like this. That was showing us something different than it is showing today.
This time around Sacred Spirit is using it as a sort of a heads up to us that today it may be really easy to be pulled away from being as grounded as we usually are. Not necessarily that things are bad in our lives today, but more that things will be sort of topsy turvy and moving quickly. We are going to have to be on our toes to keep up with the day.
I don’t know about for you, but for me, that is when I’m most likely to forget my spiritual practice. I believe we have this heads up to make us aware that it’s a good day to make sure we get those in so that we can maintain ourselves better throughout the day. Hopefully also this heads up will help us keep our awareness of ourselves and where we are mentally and emotionally though-out the day, so that we can make the necessary adjustments when needed.
Self-awareness and self-maintenance is the name of the game today.
Peace,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment