Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tarot Card for the Day, November 11, 2013, (Shadowscapes Tarot Image ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law)

Temperence - XIV - Reversed

I am going to keep this short and sweet tonight. Over the past week I have been packing to move, got most everything from point A to point B yesterday with the help of several wonderful and generous friends. Today I got the old place cleaned up and turned in the key but still overwhelmed with how much stuff in boxes there still is in my new place. This whole process has worn me down quite a bit and any light and strength my loyal readers send to me is much appreciated.
Now, on to our card! This card is all about balance and moderation, and today we have it reversed. What Sacred Spirit is using the energy of this card to convey to us today is that we are in a position to inspire others with and share our balance with those around us. We may be the stabilizing force in a situation, or they may just be watching us as we move through our lives. Either way, this is our time to shine, just be being who we naturally are.
Peace,
Amista
PS: For those of you who would like a reading with me, when we hit 1000 page-views for this blog, I will be posting a contest on the following days Tarot Card Interpretation so that one of you can win a 30 minute psychic telephone reading with me. We are less than 100 page-views away from that already, and I have been posting here for less than a month, so be sure to share my entries to get us there that much quicker! Then stayed tuned for how to win the contest!
For those of you that don’t want to wait, or don’t want to chance it, you can schedule a reading with me by going to my web-site: www.amista.info for scheduling information.
Peace again,
Amista


No comments:

Post a Comment